Wednesday, April 25, 2007

time to post again...!

It has been well over a month since I last posted anything on here...anyone still checking?? I think that Facebook pretty much took over our blogger world... anyway, I did get my car fixed...it's now good as new! yaaayy...you don't realize how much you depend on your car until you don't have it for 4 weeks...whheew, I'm definintely glad to have it back!! My job is going fairly well right now...I'm learning LOTS of new things! I just found out a while ago that the lady who I am training to be an assistant to, is moving to Papua New Guinea in August...AHHHH!! That means even MORE responsibility for me!! I am being trained on making the weekly schedules (which can be quite the job at times...!) and I will also be a night supervisor every Monday night...hmmm...not really sure what I think about that yet.. :o). I can't wait until I know it all and am confident enough to do everything without someone sitting besdie me!! Other than that, there's nothing too exciting going on in my life...SUMMER is almost here!! I'm pretty excited about that! I lloovvveee summer! Next month I'll probably be going to New Jersey for the long weekend for a conference there...we're going to be going white water rafting...woohoo...who wants to come?? That will be pretty sweet...! Anywho, I think that's about it...sorry no pics, when you have dial-up, you're kind of restricted when it comes to high-tech things like uploading pics... :P

16 Comments:

Blogger Sarah by the Sea said...

hello my dear cuzin!! i'll come to the conference with you! :) glad to see you posting again :P

April 25, 2007 6:47 p.m.  
Blogger Mel said...

FINALLY! I check your blog faithfully you know! Gotta know what's up with Kara!
:0)

April 25, 2007 10:29 p.m.  
Blogger jen said...

checkin' faithfully too! :D...can't come to the conf with you, but we'll do lots of other fun things together (DV)!! and hurray!!!...summer is coming! :D

April 25, 2007 10:58 p.m.  
Blogger scott+jenk said...

o pick me to come to the conference :D

April 26, 2007 4:22 a.m.  
Blogger Lynnette Feijer said...

hey Kara!! I chesk you're blog all the time!! Keep up the posting!! Sorry I can't make the Cambridge Conference this week...but if you have a chance stop by and say hi!!

April 26, 2007 8:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that'll do donkey...that'll do....(scott)

April 27, 2007 7:45 a.m.  
Blogger Joel Van Dyk said...

thta is nice about your job!!!

April 27, 2007 8:50 a.m.  
Blogger _/ Derek \_ said...

your a grate sister Kara.

April 27, 2007 10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh, Derek! I can't believe this! Every comment that you leave is full of spelling mistakes! I can hardly take it!

April 27, 2007 10:17 a.m.  
Blogger *Kara* said...

hey, at least he's saying nice things :P

April 27, 2007 1:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya about time you posted kar! good thing i told u to eh?! yaaaa........summer....soon

April 27, 2007 1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Mel said...

Stange!! He's leaving nice comments on so many blogs! He must be in a good mood or something. He even said 'thanks' on my blog for letting him come over yesterday! ...and he thanked Taun for supper!

April 27, 2007 1:51 p.m.  
Blogger _/ Derek \_ said...

oh c'mon taun-mel.. i know how to spell great! YIKES.. im not that bad of a speller! ... anywho.. kara: i thank you in advance for allowing me to use your car while your in new jersy :D

May 01, 2007 9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Brittany said...

pretty awesome with vanpelts kara! sounds like they recognize your talent. can't wait til new jersey!!! should be a blast..

May 02, 2007 7:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya.. derek your not that bad of a speller at all man.. ive seen alot worse..

May 04, 2007 10:30 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah by the Sea said...

so..ya gonna post netime soon?

June 26, 2007 4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter