Saturday, January 27, 2007

How City/Country Are You??

HOW CITY ARE YOU?
[ ] I've been to Starbucks more than once in my life-
[ ] I link arms whenever I walk with someone
[] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO
[x] I own 2 or more polo shirts
[] I will never be caught without my cellphone
[ ] I gel or blow dry my hair on a daily basis
TOTAL: 1

[ ] I wear flipflops no matter what the weather
[] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses
[ ] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans
[x] I layer my shirts
[ ] I will do anything to get the best Myspace pic
[ ] I had a "Myspace mirror pic"
TOTAL: 1

[ ] When I'm not drinking starbucks I prefer water
[ ] I get annoyed with tom-boys
[ ] I own an oversized bag or purse
[ ] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[ ] My new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the Hills
[ ] I say "lol" in every sentence of every online conversation
[ ] I own tight jeans
TOTAL: 0

[ ] I wear large necklaces
[ ] I own an iPod/mp3 player
[x] The internet = survival
[ x] One of the sports I play/played is football,Baseball,Basketball
[] I have more than 1 AIM screen name
TOTAL: 2

[ ] I have said "lol" or "OMG!" in a real conversation
[x ] I love shopping
[ ] I shop whenever I have a chance
[ ] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more
[ ] I have watched the Simple Life
TOTAL: 1

City = 4 X 3

I'm 12% city
***add x's & Multiply By 3 & Put "I'm % City***------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW COUNTRY ARE YOU?HAVE YOU...
[] ridden a horse
[ ] owned a horse
[ ] owned land
[X] been 4wheelin
[] said "ain't"
[ ] been cow-tipping
[ ] been deer hunting
[X] been swimming in a lake..
[X] caught a fish
[] seen a deer get skinned
Total: 3
You ...
[X] have worked on a ranch or on land
[X] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere
[ ] have been duck hunting
[X] have went swimming in a river
[X] driven or have owned a truck
[] own/ed a rebel flag
[x ] like to fish
[ ] have a funny accent... or thats what people tell you
[ ] own/owned a pair of cowboy boots
[] own/owned a cowboy hat
[x ] own/have owned a big dog..
[X] sometimes say "y'all
[] have gotten made fun of for sayin "y'all"
Total: 7

You also...
[] cuss when you're mad
[ ] dipped/ chewed
[X] go to church on sunday (going to church makes you country??)
[ ] owned/own a hunting dog
[ ] have riddin a horse to somewhere in town
[X] have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch
[x ] have eaten deer/elk meat
[] have shot a gun
[ ] own a gun
[X] park your vehicles in the yard
Total: 4

You...
[] have gone shopping...for a gun
[ ] get the kids in your family a toy gun for christmas
[ ] wear long sleeves even in the summer
[X] know what stirrups are
[ ] have fed the deer.
[ ] had dog named Bociefus.
Total: 1

Total it up and multiply by 3...
15x3


45% Country... (and PROUD of it!)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am only 3 % city and 27% country..then what is the other 70% of me?

January 27, 2007 3:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i am soo proud of this! i`m 12% city, no kidding i work in the city, but i`m 54% country, awesome! the boots, hat, and truck really helped me along.

January 27, 2007 4:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im 30% city and 48% country.. whats the other 22%.. missing i guess. lol

January 27, 2007 10:28 p.m.  
Blogger Karissa said...

im 48%city 42% country...id say im perty even.....

January 28, 2007 6:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 28, 2007 9:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh spammmm!!

neway i facebooked this and i'm like 57% city! and only 39% country

wheres the other 4%???

January 29, 2007 12:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kara, by my calculations you're 15% city. :)

I'm only 6% city and 48% country!

January 29, 2007 1:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay yall this is tim bob westy and im a hick because im only 12% city and 66% country.

January 31, 2007 6:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if I split up 78% of me I would be 21% city and 57% country

February 01, 2007 8:12 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

32% city
84% country
and proud of it yall

September 27, 2008 4:51 p.m.  
Blogger *Kara* said...

wow... people still look at this blog?! I haven't posted ina loonnggg time!! :o)

September 30, 2008 1:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter