Monday, November 27, 2006

Laying Low...

Alright, people are complaining that us St. Thomas people are 'sleeping' aka not blogging, posting comments, etc. . . you see, this is how it works. . . we hang out and stuff like crazy for about a month and a half, our families get all upset because we're hardly ever home 'and when you are, you're talking to your friends on MSN' , so we lay low for about a week and a half . . . it seems like we all get 'the lecture' at around the same time, eh? Anywho, we went to hockey on friday night and I took a bunch of pics. , so I tried to load them to my blog, and it froze my whole computer, so you'll just have to wait for a while . . . maybe I'll load them one by one... how's that for a post? Anywho, bedtime now... later days.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karissa said...

lol....i get it....

November 28, 2006 8:30 a.m.  
Blogger jen said...

lol...yup. mine came saturday night. :S glad i was home this weekend! :)

November 28, 2006 10:36 a.m.  
Blogger jen said...

btw...kar I want to see the pictures :D...if you read this soon, come to rob and taun's this afternoon...i'm babysitting the wee ones :)

November 28, 2006 10:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i'm so lucky...i dont get 'the lecture' hehe

November 28, 2006 4:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just hear my dad going at it...but ha...I'm moved out now :)

November 28, 2006 6:42 p.m.  
Blogger *Kara* said...

yup, Tim and Lyd get it more often than most of us!

November 28, 2006 7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Lynnette Feijer said...

Awww...well you know...family is important...my parents always like it when we are home too!!

November 29, 2006 5:32 p.m.  
Blogger _/ Derek \_ said...

i didnt really get it.,.. but my mom was getting kinda mad at me for not being home for supper for a few days this week

November 30, 2006 8:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter