Monday, October 23, 2006

Good Times in Copetown

This past weekend, I went up to Copetown to visit Lynnette & Karissa for Karissa's 17th birthday. It was tons of fun. On Saturday we surprised Karissa by picking her up from work. She had no idea we were coming at all this weekend! Saturday night, we made our way over to Vineland for the night and then drove back to Copetown again. Sunday morning we went to St. George for church. . . at 8:45 in the morning! Wow . . . not used to having church that early! Anyway, we got fed REALLY well this weekend (Thanks Mrs. Feijer!) and right now I'm really tired . . . and hungry. It was an awesome weekend and I can't wait till we can do it again guys! (My house next!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kara!
Yes, this past weekend was so much fun! We gotta get together again soon! Well we'll come soon. Don't expect anything on my blog to soon...I gotta get all my studying in first! I'll let you know once I've posted something!!
Miss you already!!

October 23, 2006 4:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello..
ya..u guys suprised me all right!!...can u imagine if lynnette hadn't said anything though??...uh oh..hehe...i LOVE spending time with you guys!!!
see you....soon!!

October 23, 2006 7:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys don't make me jelous because I didn't get to come!!
Lid

October 23, 2006 9:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Lydia...we'll do it again soon...maybe not the suprising part though :) !!

October 24, 2006 1:31 p.m.  
Blogger *Kara* said...

Oh yes we will! . . . we'll surprise YOU Lyd! hehe just kidding. . . miss you!

October 24, 2006 1:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just as long as its not me getting surprised this time guys!! lolllll

October 24, 2006 2:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter