Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blogger Begins...

Hello everyone! Welcome to the blog of Kara . . . I decided that having a blog on blogspot was more ideal than having one through hotmail. So, how is everybody? Enjoy the snow that came down today . . . me neither! That means that summer is officially over...how were your summers? Mine was pretty amazing! I did sooo much!The summer started out with a new job, I loved my job sooo much . . . no night shifts, no weekends . . . wow. I’m still doing the same job but I’m just working in a different building, at the Ontario Early Years Centre. I love the job, but it’s only part time, so I’m also working part time at VanPelt’s in the printing/ copy department as well. I like that department, it’s pretty cool, very fast paced. Anyway, August was a crazy month... at the very beginning of August, I attended the FRC Youth Camp . .. It had a really great speaker . . . Dr. Beeke. He had some real eye opening speeches. A couple of weeks later, I I went Up North to Restoule where my family rents a cottage . . . me, Lyd, Jen, Tim, Aaron, and Derek all hung out and it was an amazing half of a week! We went water skiing, knee boarding, swimming, fishing, boating . . .wow, it was awesome! And of course, at the end of August we went to CAMP TAMARACK!! It was pretty awesome! The speakers were amazing!! I love camp for many reasons, but most of all because it seems as if the Holy Spirit is everywhere you go . . .I remember sitting outside one morning reading the Bible wrapped up in my blanket and just thinking, wow . .. I NEVER want to leave this place! I remember flipping through passage after passage of scripture and not wanting to stop . . . wow, it was so amazing... that is what Tamarack is known for . . .the working of the Spirit . . . and it almost seemed as if the devil was totally absent from camp ... what an amazing thing! That is also why I love not going back to school . . . I do not miss the worldly atmosphere at all! The Summer was a very refreshing time for me both spiritually and physically, hanging out with all of my friends, all the time was also an amazing experience... anyway, I better be signing off now, God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter