Thursday, October 26, 2006

Well . . .

We're in the midst of re-doing our 'play room' . . . it's more of a rec. room . . . we painted the walls blue and green (woohoo!) and yesterday dad and Derek layed down the new floors (hard wood laminate). It's looking really good . . . ya'll should come over sometime soon and check it out . . . after we get our POOL TABLE that is . . . my dad found a really great deal on a pool table, so he bought it of course . . . we get it on Saturday . . . I'll have to brush up on my 'billiards' skills before any of you guys come over to play it with me!! Anyway, this week has been pretty crazy, but it's almost over . . . next weekend is Sola Scriptura, can't wait, it'll be good for sure! Take it easy . . .

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet! amy told me about the floors at school but she didnt say anything about the pool table thats neat! now i'm definitely going to learn how to play :) well see you sunday!! :)

October 26, 2006 2:09 p.m.  
Blogger jen said...

i'll be there :) see ya tomorrow night!

October 26, 2006 2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Lynnette Feijer said...

When can I come????

October 27, 2006 3:27 p.m.  
Blogger *Kara* said...

You can come any time you want to Lynnette! (And s can the rest of you!!)

October 28, 2006 1:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet a pool table! I'm gonna have to come by some time and try my hand at it!

Dave Westy

October 30, 2006 6:53 p.m.  
Blogger _/ Derek \_ said...

me too!

November 06, 2006 9:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter